Serpstat Encyclopedia: Everything You Need To Know In One Place
1.1 Google databases
1.2. Assistance for users
1.3. Affiliate program
2. How to collect semantics and analyze competitors
3. How to check optimization level and technical issues of a site
4. How to track positions of the site and analyze market share
5. How to analyze backlink profile
6. How to create a site structure and check text relevance
7. How to automate data collection and analysis
8. How to get extensive statistical data
9. How to track the success of your team
10. Browser extension and integrations
10.1 Website SEO Checker
10.2 Data Studio Connector
Since the beginning of 2018, the number of our Google databases has become ten times bigger! Incredible achievements! No matter which country you promote your website for, we have everything you need for qualitative keyword research and competitive analysis. 230 Google databases, which are constantly updated, give you a significant start in the SEO race. By the way, this number is a record because the alternative tools have a maximum of 170 databases.
Assistance for users
Who can benefit from this:
1. Digital marketing experts
2. SEO, SEA, digital marketing agencies and media
3. Educational centers and colleges
The Serpstat Affiliate Program is a profitable offer that includes up to 30% of every purchase using the reflink. You can place your affiliate promocode on the resources available to you (blog, social networks, messengers, etc.). You can offer them detailed information about Serpstat and the support and advice of our Customer Support specialists.
How to collect semantics and analyze competitors
How to check optimization level and technical issues of a site
An audit is often carried out when the site is under the sanctions of search engines: positions decrease, and traffic drops sharply. In this case, an audit allows you to find errors, fix them, and return to the previous position.
You also need an SEO audit when everything is fine with the site: traffic is growing, and positions are gradually increasing. You can further speed up the growth of the website by identifying and correcting technical issues.
You should perform a detailed site check before starting the work on site's SEO. It will help to find minor issues and severe problems so that the optimizer can safely work on other ranking factors and promote the site.
How to track positions of the site and analyze market share
How to analyze backlink profile
How to create a site structure and check text relevance
For example, the landing page of your site is poorly ranked by the desired keywords. This means that you need to change the content of the page to increase its text relevance. This is where you need Text Analytics, which creates a recommendation base for content optimization.
Why do you need keyword clustering?
1. Collecting right keywords for specific pages.
2. Grouping semantically related keywords.
3. Reliable automatic analysis for a set of keywords.
4. Creating a site's SEO structure.
5. Searching for keywords that fall outside all obtained groups.
How to automate data collection and analysis
Crawling is a Serpstat service that allows you to automate data collection and analysis. The crawler checks the content of the search results, selects data according to the specified criteria and sends it to you in JSON format within an hour. At the same time, you can monitor data you need with hardly any restrictions.
How to get extensive statistical data
You can benefit from API if:
1. You work for an SEO or online marketing agency that runs multiple projects simultaneously. In that case, you can appreciate the speed of data collection with this method. If your customer needs a report urgently, the API will save the situation very quickly
2. You are responsible for the SEO in-house team. The automation of SEO measures allows you to perform extensive research and data analysis.
3. You are employed as a freelance SEO or online marketer. Consultants and freelancers, who seek automation and time saving, can enjoy the advantages of this method compared to standard mode. So you can get a quick overview of a new project before you go to work.
How to track the success of your team
It would be handy for:
1 Business owners: don't know where to start? Use our templates to promote and optimize your project.
2 Project Managers: monitor the work of your team and what part of a task is in process.
3 SEO agencies: set tasks according to every project and optimize your work (projects are divided into groups on the topic, site, product). Serpstat will cluster the processes and monitor their fulfillment for you.
4 SEO specialists: control your own effectiveness. Checklists will help you to remember what you've done and what you are to do.
Browser extension and integrations
Serpstat Website SEO Checker
Data Studio Connector
Data Studio shows the following data:
1. Organic traffic and visibility
2. Organic keywords
3. Paid keywords
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)