New to Serpstat? This info will help you get around!
This is the right place to land if you’d like to discover more about Serpstat’s features and how they can help you in improving your overall SEO and PPC performance. Let’s dive right in!
Select theme (the page is being updated)
- How to identify your competitors in search?
- How to find duplicate pages?
- How to avoid excessive redirects on your site?
- How to find broken links on your site?
- How to identify loading speed issues on your site?
- How to track your link profile trends?
- How to find all referring domains and backlinks?
- How to discover your lost backlinks?
- How to get a comprehensive list of your backlink anchor texts?
- How to analyze the backlink profile of a URL?
- How to perform a real quick analysis of your site pages from a link profile perspective?
- How to view the top 100 search results for the tracked keyword and ranking fluctuations over custom periods?
- How to split up the tracked keywords into groups?
- How to instantly get insights into your online market share?
- How to view the cached SERP for a tracked keyword?
- How to learn about your competitor search traffic fluctuations for the tracked keywords?
- How to track your competitor rankings on a daily basis without burning up extra keyword credits?
- How to identify pages with the greatest traffic opportunities?
- How to take the data-driven approach to internal linking for SEO?
- How to discover missing keyword opportunities for a URL?
- How to identify competitors at the URL level and perform URL vs URL analysis?
- How to analyze your link profile from the quality perspective?
- How to collect high-opportunity long-tail keywords?
- How to find unique keywords of your competitor you might have missed?
- How to discover your direct competitors?
- How to perform domain butch analysis?
- How to discover the most traffic-driving pages of your competitor?
Enter your domain name into the search bar on Serpstat and click ‘Search’. Browse to ‘SEO Analysis / Competitors’ where you’ll see your direct competitors based on common keywords. Missing Keywords is your high-priority SEO goal here as it returns keywords you’re not ranking for, unlike your competitor.
Create a project for your domain in the List of Projects and launch Site Audit. Upon audit completion, go to Site Audit / Meta Tags. The section contains reports on duplicate titles and descriptions. The last step would be fixing these in one of the suggested ways:
remove the duplicate page from the site
add the Disallow directive for duplicate pages to the robots.txt
set meta tags «rel=canonical» and «meta name="robots" content="
Upon the site audit completion, you’ll see the excessive redirects under Site Audit / Redirects. The report shows pages linking to the redirected page, which wastes crawling budget and reduces loading speed, We recommend setting direct links to the destination page.
The website loading times have become the crucial ranking signal in the era of mobile-first indexing. The Site Audit / Loading Speed report shows issues affecting the site loading times on mobiles and desktops, as well as suggestions on how to fix them.
If you have a Rank Tracker project set up, go to Rank Tracker / Positions and click one the tracked keywords. Set the necessary time period and Serpstat will display rank changes in top 100 search results over the specified timeframe.
At the keyword adding the stage in your Rank Tracker setup, tick the keywords you’d like to assign to a group, click Assign Group and name your group.
You might to see how the SERP for some tracked keyword looked like when we updated your keywords rankings. Click the keyword under Rank Tracker / Positions and then select View Cached Page for a particular date.
In your Rank Tracker project, go to Competitors / Competitors Changes. Here you can learn about your competitors visibility changes for the tracked keywords - domains that improved or deteriorated their market search traffic share.
When setting up your Rank Tracker project, you can add your competitor domains on the Project Name tab. Since Serpstat tracks and stores all top 100 search results for a keyword, you’ll able to switch domains in Rank Tracker / Positions to view the rankings of your competitor.
Enter your domain name into the search bar on Serpstat and go to SEO Analysis / Top Pages. Potential Traffic estimates how many monthly visitors a page could have received additionally if it had gotten to the fist position for all keywords currently ranking for in top 20.
Enter your competitor domain into the search bar on Serpstat, click Search and go to SEO Research / Positions. Open filters and set the number of words in a keyword equal to or more than 4, the domain’s position for a keyword - from the 1st to 20th, and the search volume - less than 30 (you may choose other ranges, give it a spin). Apply the filters and you’ll get a list of highly effective and low-to-medium competitive keywords your competitor is ranking for.
Enter your domain name into the search bar on Serpstat, click Search and browse to SEO Research / Domain vs Domain. Enter one or two competitor domains into the corresponding fields (or select from the suggested competitors) and click Compare. The diagram displays common keywords of the researched domains and unique keywords of your competitors that you might want to rank for.
Enter your domain name into the search bar on Serpstat, click Search and browse to Domain Analysis / Overview. Scroll a little bit down to the Competitors Graph. The graph displays your competition based on common keywords and similar visibility score. The queried domain is located in the upper right. The position of competitors on the graph depends on the percentage of common keywords, in
Enter your domain name into the search bar on Serpstat, click Search and go to Domain Analysis / Batch Analysis. Here’s where you can bulk research up to 200 domains at a time to get aggregated stats on them. Enter the domain names, tick the necessary metrics and databases and click Get Data.
Enter your competitor domain name into the search bar on Serpstat, click Search and browse to SEO Analysis / Top Pages. Click Export and choose ‘With FB shares’. The file export may take a few minutes and can be downloaded from Tools section. The spreadsheet presents traffic stats for each URL under Estimated Traffic field.
You’ve reached your query limit.
Don’t worry! Just fill in your email and we’ll send over your password.
Serpstat saves time and we are ready to save yours on acquaintance with the key features of the service. Our specialist will contact you and on the result will offer a suitable option, which may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, training articles and webinar records, specialist's advice, and comfortable conditions for starting the use of Serpstat.