With dashboards, you can: edit existing projects, create new ones, combine them into groups, and view general information about the project.
This is a welcome page in Serpstat after you login.
Use the main menu on the sidebar to switch to the "My projects" section.
The project control panel makes it possible to:
1) add new projects and also search for them using the name or project ID, via the search bar on the left;
2) manage groups of projects;
3) create checklists;
4) share access to the project;
5) start site audit;
6) set up position tracking for keywords;
7) configure the distribution of reports under the sections "Domain analysis" (Overview), "Backlink analysis", "Site audit" and "Rank tracker" (when you set up reporting for "Domain Analysis" and "Backlink Analysis", the first letter will be sent to the specified mail immediately, the rest — according to the schedule):
There are two ways to add a new project:
1. Analyzing the site in the "Domain analysis" — "Overview" section, you can click the "Track domain" button. It will automatically appear in the "My projects" section.
2. In "My projects" by clicking the button "Add new project".
You’ll see a pop-up window where you need to fill in the fields:
1. "Domain" — the analyzed site;
2. "Project name" — give a name to your project;
3. "Project group" — you can combine several projects into one group for more convenience and process optimization.
In the My projects section, the design has been updated and the work logic has been simplified. Now, by the color of the button with the mailing icon, you can determine whether it is enabled or disabled.
If the button is green, the mailing is enabled, if it is blue, it is disabled.
To find out for which modules the mailing is enabled, you need to click on the green mailing icon.
Add up to 5 regions to one Rank tracker mailing list, all updates will be sent in one letter. The mailing schedule has flexible settings: you can select a specific date or day of the week.
* In the Backlink analysis block you may see a message that "The report is temporarily unavailable." This is due to the fact that the analyzed domain has a large backlink profile, so information for such sites is temporarily unavailable in our service, but it will appear soon.
Still have questions? Contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.