With dashboards, you can: edit existing projects, create new ones, combine them into groups, and view general information about the project.
You can enter My projects in two ways:
- The home page with the top menu provides quick access to your projects. To switch click "My projects"
2. Use the main menu on the sidebar to switch to the "My projects" section.
The project control panel makes it possible to:
1) add new projects;
2) manage groups of projects;
3) create checklists;
4) share access to the project;
5) start site audit;
6) set up position tracking for keywords;
7) configure the distribution of reports under the sections "Domain analysis" (Overview), "Backlink analysis", "Site audit" and "Rank tracker".
There are two ways to add a new project:
- Analyzing the site in the "Domain analysis" — "Overview" section, you can click the "Track domain" button. It will automatically appear in the "My projects" section.
2. In "My dashboards" by clicking the button "Add project".
You’ll see a pop-up window where you need to fill in the fields:
- "Domain" — the analyzed site;
- "Project name" — give a name to your project;
- "Project group" — you can combine several projects into one group for more convenience and process optimization.