(hereinafter referred to as the "Terms")
- In order to buy a subscription (license), go to the payment page, select the appropriate pricing plan and click "Subscribe".
- Select the appropriate subscription period by ticking the required field in the checkbox.
- Decide on the payment method that suits you by choosing one of the options from the drop-down list.
- Accept the user (license) agreement* and click on the "Proceed to payment" button.
Enter your card details and select your country of residence. Then click "Pay".
2.1 Recurrent payment
At the first pricing plan payment, the recurring payment option is automatically enabled. This means that at the expiration of the subscription (license) period, the user's card will be charged for the same amount, and the subscription will automatically be renewed for the same duration (e.g. month or year).
You can disable the auto-renewal option if you wish. To do this, after payment, in the Settings section, select the "Automatic renewal" section and move the switch to the inactive position.
Any payment received as a result of a subscription activation is non refundable.
After selecting the appropriate payment method, click on the "Proceed to payment" button, after which our billing manager will receive a request to confirm all the details of payment.
Once the payment is made, the subscription is considered activated (the license is considered issued).
The validity of the subscription (license) lasts from the moment of payment and for the number of months in accordance with the selected pricing plan for which the payment was made.
The user subscription (license) to the service can be canceled at any time, but no later than 15 days before the expiration of the previously selected pricing plan, by sending a corresponding notification to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of the subscription (license) and / or non-use and / or incomplete use of the functionality of the service does not lead to the suspension and / or extension of the subscription (license), and is not a basis for a refund (either in full or partially).
SERPSTAT is always responsive and reserves the right to consider individual refund requests if they are justified. To do this, you need to send a notification to the address: email@example.com.
The subscription (license) to the service can be renewed at any time using the standard payment algorithm described in these Terms, the user (license) agreement, as well as on the page serpstat.com/pay.
* In case of discrepancy between the provisions of the Terms and the provisions of the user (license) agreement accepted by the user by means of payment, the latter will have priority and be used to resolve disputes.