|PPC||– 9 min read –||March 17, 2017|
Why PPC Specialists Need Serpstat Or How To Earn Money Doing Nothing
Identify the keywords your competitors use in PPC
Find out the ads your competitors use
Check out landing pages your competitors align with PPC ads
Find missing keywords
Let's compare the keywords we use with theirs.
- that are unique for competitor #1;
- that are unique for competitor #2;
- that are common for both of your competitors.
Get even more keywords
This method is based on combining several reports. So, let's see how it works:
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Keyword selection;
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Search Suggestions;
- Keyword research → PPC Research → Keywords.
All previously mentioned hacks are widely known and used by most of PPC experts. So, they are time-honored, and you can start using them without any fear. The next 2 methods could lead both to traffic growth as well as to total ad budget loss.
Set PPC campaigns using the branded keywords of your competitors
Don't miss high volume keywords
- find keywords of the competitors and use them in their PPC campaigns;
- find competitors' ads and borrow their ideas;
- analyze landing pages of the competitors and track how they change;
- find missing keywords;
- collect even more keywords;
- set the PPC ads using the branded keywords of the competitors;
- launch ad campaigns using high-volume keywords to promote the blog or other informational pages.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)