|PPC||– 9 min read|
Why PPC Specialists Need Serpstat Or How To Earn Money Doing Nothing
Identify the keywords your competitors use in PPC
To examine a domain, you don't need to open Serpstat in a new tab - all necessary data is available with one click directly on the site!
Click on the icon and you'll get multiple SEO metrics about a domain or page: visibility, traffic, keywords, top competitors in the region, etc.
Read the post to learn about the benefits of the updated Serpstat checker.
Find out the ads your competitors use
Check out landing pages your competitors align with PPC ads
Find missing keywords
Let's compare the keywords we use with theirs.
Analyze the data you get and create the list of your missing keywords:
- that are unique for competitor #1;
- that are unique for competitor #2;
- that are common for both of your competitors.
Get even more keywords
This method is based on combining several reports. So, let's see how it works:
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Keyword selection;
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Search Suggestions;
- Keyword research → PPC Research → Keywords.
All previously mentioned hacks are widely known and used by most of PPC experts. So, they are time-honored, and you can start using them without any fear. The next 2 methods could lead both to traffic growth as well as to total ad budget loss.
Set PPC campaigns using the branded keywords of your competitors
Don't miss high volume keywords
- find keywords of the competitors and use them in their PPC campaigns;
- find competitors' ads and borrow their ideas;
- analyze landing pages of the competitors and track how they change;
- find missing keywords;
- collect even more keywords;
- set the PPC ads using the branded keywords of the competitors;
- launch ad campaigns using high-volume keywords to promote the blog or other informational pages.
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Discover More SEO Tools
Streamline your SEO efforts with our advanced clustering keywords tool
Search Google Trends
Unlock the power of your target audience's searched keywords with our keyword trends
Keyword Volume Checker
Bulk Keyword Volume Checker – get valuable information about your target keywords
Tools for Keywords
Keywords Research Tools – uncover untapped potential in your niche
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)