Quick And Easy Backlink Analysis With Serpstat API Is Now Available
We also increased the number of methods in the API through which you can get the necessary data. We added a new method that you can use to get a list of anchors of all backlinks to the analyzed site.
What is API, and what advantages it offers for SEOs
API Serpstat covers Website Analysis, Keyword Analysis, Site Audit, Backlink Analysis. Such businesses as Flatfy, WebXpage, Accesstrade are already using Serpstat API to approach their goals.
You can use the API as part of your plan with the following features:
How do you start working with API?
How do you analyze the backlinks of your website with Serpstat API?
#1 RFQ creation
- method shows what data we will get in the final report. In this case, it's about new referring links
- query is a domain or page that you want to analyze
- searchType: choose "url" for the URL analysis or "domain" for the domain analysis
- page & size determines the pagination of the report. In this example, we get a page with 10 lines in the report.
# 2 Report
- url_from: referring page
- url_to: landing page
- link_text: anchor text of the link (if available)
- nofollow: Yes / No = 0/1
- noindex: Yes / No = 0/1
- links_ext shows how many external links a page contains shown in the Url_from field
- redirect: Yes / No = 0/1
- spr: Serpstat Page Rank
- str: Serpstat Trust Rank
- organic: Yes / No = 0/1
- ip: IP address of the referring source
- first_seen: when the link was first found
- last_visited: when the link was last found.
Available API methods of Backlink Analysis
SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getSummaryData allows you to find data that is available in the Overview report.
- SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getNewBacklinks and SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getLostBacklinks allows you to analyze new and lost backlinks for a URL or domain
- SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getRefDomains provides data for referring domains for a URL or domain
- SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getTopPages displays pages of your domain that have a maximum number of referring domains
- SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getOutlinks parses outbound links from your site.
- SerpstatBacklinksProcedure.getAnchors gives you a list of keywords used as anchors for checking website backlinks. The data set is similar to the Anchors report. Outdates metrics are not removed from the method to maintain backward compatibility.
We also have API methods for other Serpstat tools as well as SDK scripts that work with our APIs. You can read more in our articles:
How to use API via Postman: simple steps
Follow these simple steps and upload data at lightning speed:
type of request — POST
in the tab body choose raw, then — JSON.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)