|News||– 10 min read –||July 15, 2019|
How To Visualize Serpstat Reports Using Google Data Studio Connector
What is Google Data Studio and what's the profit?
Data Studio shows the following data:
- Organic traffic and visibility: the amount of organic traffic and the visibility of the website, which is calculated based on the keywords for which the domain appears in search results.
- Organic keywords: the list of keywords for which the website analyzed is displayed in the search engine results.
- Paid keywords: the list of keywords for which the domain ranks in the paid search results.
- Competitors: See the list of your competitors, visibility, traffic, and keywords dynamics and domain's visibility.
How do you visualize Serpstat reports using Data Studio?
Connect Serpstat with Data Studio
- Enter a domain for the analysis in the form example.com.
- Choose the method you want to use to collect the information. There are currently two reports available: Domain History and Competitors.
- Set the search engine database from which the data will be displayed.
- Click on the button Connect in the upper right corner.
Create a new report
- Organic traffic and visibility
- Organic keywords
- Paid keywords.
The Competitors report corresponds to the competitors tab.
How to set up reports
If you want to combine two reports in one to have all the information in one place, you have two ways:
Go to the Competitors report and copy the tables on the page:
Cache data storage
File → Report Settings → Enable Cache.
Access and limits
- a Serpstat account
- API access
- personal API token in your profile.
You must have the Max number of API results to be exported limits to create the report in the Data Studio.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)