Serpstat Support Program for Educational Centers
At Serpstat, we dream that future marketers, SEO, and PPC specialists will be trained using professional tools they can apply in their work even at the beginning of their careers. Access to a platform with 50+ tools and a theoretical base for teaching your course students absolutely for free.
Contact us via email@example.com to become a partner.
5000+ companies trust us:
Integrate Serpstat into your courses and prepare your students for the real world
The best way to consolidate knowledge is to put it into practice. Prepare your students for the actual tasks they will undertake during their work. Design your course in a way that gives your students a chance to solve practical problems using Serpstat data and tools.
- Teach students to collect a keyword list for website promotion in any region using 230 search analytics databases.
- Find technical errors using an audit and fix them using a real project as an example together with your students.
- Analysis tool to demonstrate how a link builder should work: from analyzing a competitor's link profile to selecting high-quality inbound link donors for your site.
- Introduce students to the Keyword Clustering Tool and explain how to automate routine SEO tasks.
- Teach them how to conduct all stages of SEO analysis of competitors: analysis of visibility, traffic, keyword research, site structure, and backlinks to choose the best strategies for your project.
- Use the rank tracking, visibility dynamics, traffic and keywords to show how to track project results.
- Show students how to find the best performing keywords for their ads.
- Tell about competitor analysis in paid search by relevant requests and separate domains.
- Compare several top competitors in PPC at a time to define common and unique approaches.
- Teach them to evaluate a competitor's budget and the results of their campaigns.
- Show how to find and analyze your competitors' landing pages and ad texts.
- Explain to students which of competitors' content attracts the audience: show them traffic pages, leaders as per social media shares and inbound links, and show examples.
- Teach students to optimize articles, headlines, meta tags using competitor analysis and LSI keys.
- Show examples on how to improve already published articles to beat competitors in the SERP.
- Build a content strategy along with your students using the best practices of competitors and teach them on how to provide for a non-stop flow of conten for any project.
What we offer
Becoming our educational partner gives you free access to Serpstat data and more than 50 tools for teachers and students. The educational manager will help you prepare the course and provide you with a learning base of materials for training: a blog, Serpstat Academy, a User Knowledge Base and a video library.
Student and lecturer accounts
We give all students free access for a period necessary for studies based on the Serpstat platform (from 3 to 28 days).
Each student automatically becomes a referral and brings the educational center up to 30% profit with every first payment, according to our affiliate program.
We promote Serpstat partners and their training programs in our media channels: social network, and our educational program page, and involve them in our special content projects.
Learning resources and communities
Educational partners gain access to Serpstat learning materials.
We will help every lecturer of the educational center compile the course and learn the platform better.
Special conditions for purchase Serpstat subscriptions
Any lecturers and students of our partners have a chance to buy a Serpstat subscription on special conditions.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to join the program and help students gain tool skills that will enhance their career chances
Who can become a Serpstat educational partner
Any educational institution (courses, schools, universities, etc.), that Internet marketing and related topics: SEO, PPC, SMM, and content marketing can become our partner.
"Serpstat provides a great chance for our trainees to get free access to a multi-functional SEO platform and study on its basis. It is a must-learn tool for my students in the analysis and keywords list of a site, category, or some definite intent. We widely used website analysis, keyword research, and backlink analysis modules during our Fundamentals SEO Course. When I train our SEO Advance students, they learn how to apply automation and API Serpstat. Serpstat helps to solve SEO tasks of various difficulty and will be useful for specialists of any level."
Gennadiy Vorobyov, Author, and Lecturer of the Software University
Serpstat is a platform I use to help teach my content creation students about SEO. It's simple to use and great for teaching the power of search engine optimization and search engine results pages, as well as the effectiveness of content for companies that want to reach potential customers.
Serpstat helps students better understand SEO and, most importantly, helps them build necessary skills that apply to real-world situations.
Justin da Rosa, a Lecturer from York University
How to become a partner?
Explore the terms of an educational partnership with Serpstat
In the commentary, indicate details about the educational center: course duration, program, number of students.
The educational manager will review the application and contact you to discuss the use of Serpstat data and knowledge base in your course.
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about the Serpstat educational program
How to become a partner of the Serpstat educational program?
- Read the rules of the program;
- Contact us via email@example.com;
- The educational manager will contact you to discuss the terms and conditions.
How are partners selected?
Within a few days after sending the letter to the manager of the educational program, you will receive a letter with the answer about whether we are ready for partnership. The decision about cooperation depends on many factors, including:
- the level of the educational center;
- website design of the center;
- the quality of educational content;
- number of students;
- duration of the course.
We reserve the right not to comment on our decision.
What are my responsibilities as a partner?
- Tell students honestly about the benefits and capabilities of Serpstat.
- Inform students about the possibility of purchasing a subscription on special terms.
- Request promo codes for free access to the tool in time (3-5 days before the start of the course).
Can a partnership be turned down or canceled?
Yes, if the educational center does not meet our selection criteria, we will turn down the partnership.
Why can Serpstat stop cooperating with educational centers?
We can cancel the partnership in two cases:
- If the partnership stops being profitable and promising for us;
- If a partner deceives us: uses access not for its intended purpose, provides inaccurate information, etc. More details are in the Affiliate Agreement .
What is prohibited to do during the partnership with Serpstat?
- Distribute student promo codes to third parties who are not course students.
- Spamming with student promotional codes on forums, communities, and social networks.
- Activate a student promo code by one student more than once.
- Sell promo codes and access.