SERP API Scraper
Get current data for a set of keywords in search results according to the selected region, types of search results, and language:
- Site position by query
- Domain, subdomain, target URL and snippets
- Paid search results (ad, position)
- Presence and type of featured snippet
- HTML of search results' top
Advantages of the Google SERP Scraper
Explore SERPs of Google with the separate Serpstat tool. Use the API and create your own dashboard, process large databases and visualize them in any convenient format.
- Scan the Top-100 of Google SERPs
- Select any region, including a city.
- Set up an easy schedule for scanning and automatic reporting.
- Get your data in JSON using API requests
- Organic and paid results, mobile or desktop SERP types
The Most Cost-effective SERP Scraping tool
Analyze SERPs for the required number of keywords.
- The cost varies from $0.0013 to $0.00065 depending on the volume of credits required
- The minimum budget for the service is $300 (over 230,000 requests)
- Unlimited number of requests per day and month
- Perform analysis regardless of the availability of a pricing plan or available credits
- Credits for SERP Crawling don't expire at the end of the month; you can use them when it is convenient for you
How to use SERP Scrape data?
- Analyze a new niche to identify leaders and your prospects
- Examine snippets in the top, find out the weaknesses of competitors and optimize your pages
- Track the dynamics of positions by keywords and determine how you can outperform competitors with minimal effort
- Compare mobile vs desktop, organic vs paid results
- Analyze regional rankings to assess perspectives by language, country, region and city
- Find out your competitors' strategies in context (ads, landing pages and schedule)
Our overall experience is incredibly useful.
We found many issues on our mobile version and realized that we should improve visibility of our blog posts. Serpstat is constantly improving.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They have done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.
I like Serpstat because it allows me to easily see which keywords bring up featured snippets on the results page.