Competitor Analysis Tools for SEO, PPC and Marketing
Analyze competitors' sites in SEO and PPC, research all the competition for any topic, ad, or keyword with competitor analysis tool. Find ideas and improve your website rankings.
Deep SEO Competitor Analysis
- Discover your competitors' traffic sources using competitor research and tap into them for your growth.
- Review all your competitors' keywords in organic search
- Track the growth dynamics of competitors and find useful solutions for yourself
- Make a detailed domain comparison to find a ranking gap
- Get all the top-ranking pages of your competitors and analyze what makes them so successful
Competitor Keywords Analysis
With the Competitor keyword analysis, you will be able to track common keywords, detect missing ones and check the domain visibility by the keyphrase.
Try to use Backlink Analysis tools. For example, using the Link Intersect tool, you will be able to compare domains and check:
● What are the donors' Serpstat Domain Ranks;
● The Number of referring domains;
● How many referring pages there are leading from one domain to another.
Make use of competitors' success in PPC
With Serpstat you no longer have to rely on various tools to get the best results, and focus on your growth
● Find your competitor's advertisements
● Find competitors in paid search results
● Analyze keywords your competitors use for advertising
● Examine your competitors' landing pages
● Compare domains of multiple competitors in PPC
Beat Competitors with Batch Analysis
Keyword Batch Analysis allows to:
● Compare data on 5 search bases at the same time
● Export popular regional keywords and run ads based on them
● Get data on 5 parameters for keywords: volume, difficulty, cost, competition, number of results
With Domain Batch Analysis you can:
● Analyze 18 metrics for domains: visibility, traffic, SEO / PPC keywords, internal and external links and domains, SDR , etc.
● Select authoritative sites for placing links
● Find out if competitors are using dropped domains with full link profile
Competitor Analysis tips
Analyze your competitors' backlink profiles and develop an effective link building strategy.
Get key metrics of the competitor's domain: referring domains, SDR, anchor texts, external domains, Top pages etc.
Analyze competitor websites and find out which pages bring more traffic
Using Serpstat competitor research tool, you can do the competitors' traffic analysis, find top pages, get their keywords and SEO metrics.
Track positions of competitors for selected keywords using Serpstat keyword tracking tool.
Add competitors domains to your Rank Tracker project and track their positions without spending extra credits!
What professionals say about Competitor Analysis Tools
Serpstat is a solid SEO tool. It's got all of the features you'd expect from an SEO software suite. And it's priced comparing to main competitors. I haven't had a ton of interactions with Serpstat support. But the few I did were impressive.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They have done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.
I like Serpstat because it allows me to easily see which keywords bring up featured snippets on the results page.
Serpstat is a solid tool that can be a cost-effective alternative to some of the industry heavyweights such as SEMrush and Ahrefs. Serpstat is certainly worth a trial if you are looking for a tool to improve your SEO and PPC campaign performance.
Serpstat is one of the newest on the market and is quickly gaining users across the community thanks to key features, such as its powerful API and a huge database of keywords and domains.
It is important, because you can create your SEO strategy based on competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
Using Serpstat you can analyze competitors keywords, traffic, top pages, backlinks, meta tags and even track positions of competitor's website.
An SEO competitor analysis is the act of checking out your industry's competitive landscape online, evaluating your SEO competition, and analyzing the information you uncover to boost your own website SEO and climb up the rankings.