Download the plugin for your browser for free right now:
Comprehensive website analysis in one click with Serpstat Website SEO Checker browser extension
What is Website SEO Checker Plugin by Serpstat
SEO site analysis in the browser
Quick analysis of any site's page
Domain information in a few clicks
How to Install Serpstat Website SEO Checker
Plugin setup options
Tasks that can be solved by analyzing websites with the Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin
Key Benefits of Serpstat
Learn more about the features of the Serpstat plugin and the options in the full version during a free 30-minute consultation.
Get handy essentials for SEO analytics
More about the SEO site analysis extension
FAQ. Common questions about website analysis with the Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin
1. What is the best SEO plugin to use?
Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin makes it easy to solve routine SEO tasks and is convenient to use: it’s free and will save you a lot of time on website analysis. With Serpstat Website SEO Checker, you can solve the following tasks:
- Page optimization analysis
- Evaluation of meta tags, age and site markup
- Finding errors, checking microdata and site loading speed
- Track traffic, visibility, changes for keywords and backlinks
Using the plugin will allow you to get important SEO data easily without switching between tools, which saves you time. Just click on the plugin icon while on the page of any site to learn about technical errors, competitors, keywords and other parameters. The plugin will work in the most popular browsers, click on the appropriate link to download it for your browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge и Opera.
2. How to install a site analysis plugin?
Installing the Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin for SEO analysis is very simple: choose the one that suits your browser and download it.
3. How credits are charged for using the Serpstat plugin
The Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin is available to users on both free and paid plans, only the number of credits differs:
- For paid accounts - 1 query per 5 seconds and up to 1000 queries per day.
- For free accounts - 1 query per 5 seconds and up to 100 queries per day.
4. How to properly set up a plugin for SEO-analysis of a site?
The Serpstat Website SEO Checker plugin for SEO analysis of the site has flexible settings and allows you to select the region for which the analysis will be carried out, the interface language and estimate the number of credits.
In addition, in the plugin settings, you can choose the ability to highlight those parameters that are relevant to your tasks:
- Highlight headings h1-h6, as well as H2 on the page.
- Select Alt and alt's of images.
- Highlight links: external and rel="nofollow" as well as "noindex" content.