|News||– 17 min read –||November 19, 2019|
Updated Serpstat Website SEO Checker
Let's take a closer look at the information provided by the browser extension.
- We added a new section Tools to the SEO Parameters tab: checking server response codes and showing server response headers.
- A new section Similar sites has appeared on the tab On-page SEO-parameters.
- In the menu Settings and tools we added several features: autoscan on-page SEO, highlight tag "noindex" on the page, highlight on the page.
Website SEO Checker changelog
2. We fixed the bug connected with incorrect work during the analysis on the SEO Parameters tab.
3. We fixed the display of data in the W3C validator if there is no data on the site.
4. We fixed the display of alternate and hreflang tags.
5. Minor corrections of styles and layout.
2. We added definition of the IP address of the analyzed site (IPv4 and IPv6).
3. We fixed a bug due to which the Refresh button updated data on several tabs at once.
2. Added a new section to the Settings and tools menu. Moved the autostart switch of the On-page SEO parameters tab there.
3. Added color tags for robots meta tag condition: noarchive, noindex, nofollow.
4. Added a new item: Related websites on the On-page SEO parameters tab.
5. We fixed a bug due to which the section Services and technologies (Built With) on the On-page SEO parameters tab was not displayed.
6. We fixed a bug in which some images were not displayed in the preview of the OpenGraph.
7. Fixed a bug with data cropping in the keywords table on the Page Analysis tab in Firefox.
8. Corrected styles and design.
- a switch appeared in the settings, disabled by default;
- autostart runs all analyzes of the "SEO-Parameters" tab when opening the extension window.
2. A new section appeared on the tab On-page SEO parameters - Site structure!
- OpenGraph layout data is available;
- contains a quick link to Google's micro-marking verification tool.
4. Updated registration / login tab.
5. Fixed errors while checking the availability of the Google Analytics code, Google Tag Manager.
6. Bing, Baidu, Google index and Alexa ratings are fixed.
1.1 The Domain Analysis tab is now divided into sections.
1.2 The following Backlinks sections are available:
- general information on the domain;
- site leader pages;
- referring domains chart.
1.3 For a full analysis of the section you will spend 3 limits. The total cost of the analysis is 10 limits.
2. Now you can select a region for Domain Analysis and Page Analysis!
2.1 We changed the appearance of the region selection on the Page Analysis tab.
2.2 We added region selection to the Domain Analysis tab.
2.3 Now you can select the default region in the extension settings;
2.4 We fixed such bugs:
- Firefox didn't show the background for the tabs when starting the analysis;
- the robots.txt preview was sometimes shown in the wrong encoding.
2. We fixed the error in loading the Where to start page when updating an extension or browser. Now the page is displayed once after installing the extension from the extension store.
2. Fixed missing background images on tabs.
3. Fixed a bug where the text / translations were not updated when updating the version.
2. We fixed a bug where the delete page didn't open.
3. We fixed a bug where the url was cut in the links to the Serpstat on the Page Analysis tab.
- Now, after starting the analysis, the data is loaded even when the extension is closed!
- Now you can run analysis for several tabs in one window at once!
3. Links in the extension are now open in background tabs, without switching and closing the extension window.
4. Removed the extra permissions that the extension requested during installation and upgrade.
2. The default language is changed to English.
3. Fixed bug with incorrect URL when working in multiple browser windows. Bugs with displaying sitemap.xml, robots.txt, charset have been fixed. Fixed bug with list styles when there are 0 items in the list.
4. The meta tag blocks and the H1-H6 headers in the SEO options tab are swapped.
5. The button for starting the download speed analysis has been fixed.
- You can navigate through the extension tabs while data is being loaded;
- Now the tabs are available immediately after starting the analysis. Data will be shown as it downloads.
- Data is now separated according to sections;
- Collected and fixed style errors;
- Improved the display of many sections, for example, separate tabs for images and for download speed with a completely new design.
4.Updated texts, elements and heading names, translations.
5. We fixed a bug with invisible facebook data.
6. Fixed the bug where the data for the canonical tag was not displayed.
7. Added the link to the service to the logo.
2. Mobile optimization is added.
3. The graph "Domain analysis" is accelerated.
4. The load time data has been updated. Switching between tabs is faster.
5. The API speed information in the profile and extension has been synchronized.
2. Visual preview of favicon on different devices has been added.
3. Content previews of the sitemap.xml and robots.txt files are available after clicking.
On-page SEO parameters
1. Keywords - the number of domain keywords for any of the regional Serpstat databases. Databases with the biggest number of phrases are displayed by default.
2. Top-10 keywords by URL - the main indicators of keywords by which the page is ranked in the top 10 search results.
3. URL Analysis - the number of competitors of the page in the search results, keywords of the page and missed requests for which similar URLs are ranked in the top.
4. Detailed information - quick links to the most popular Serpstat reports for more in-depth analysis. Reports on the modules Domain Analysis, SEO-analysis and PPC-analysis are available.
1. PPC Website Analysis: keywords, competitors, domain comparison, search ads, landing pages.
2. Rank Tracker: SERP Rank, SERP History, competitors, landing pages.
3. Keyword Analysis: overview, competitors, leader pages.
4. Backlink analysis: Overview, Leader Pages, Referring Domains, Referring pages, Outbound links, Competitors
5. Other features: Site audit, submit page for audit, checking keywords, clustering and text analysis.
6. Serpstat features: Serpstat features, blog, prices, Home page
In the menu you will find:
1. Daily API limits - the number of requests that you can make in accordance with your pricing plan.
2. Interface language - menu for selecting the language of the extension interface. Available in Russian and English.
3. Profile data: your API token and Serpstat user ID.
4. Button to contact Serpstat support.
5. Queries history.
6. Extension changes history - changelog.
7. Button to sign out and clear history.
Access and limits
For owners of free accounts: 100 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For owners of paid accounts: 1000 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For more information, fill out the form at the end of the article, and we'll tell you about the latest news of our service, help you select the appropriate tariff and answer any questions.
Installing the checker
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)