|News||– 9 min read –||June 2, 2019|
Serpstat Plugin For Google Chrome And Mozilla Firefox: Analysis Of Any Site In A Few Clicks
Let's take a closer look at the information provided by the browser extension.
Here are the most important updates and a changelog of the plugin:
- The features that don't require API requests to Serpstat servers are available immediately after installation.
- Mobile optimization is added.
- The graph "Domain analysis" is accelerated.
- The load time data has been updated.
- Switching between tabs is faster.
- The API speed information in the profile and plugin has been synchronized.
- The code has been optimized.
- The SEO Parameters tab is now open by default. It doesn`t require registration and API token.
- Visual preview of favicon on different devices has been added.
- Content previews of the sitemap.xml and robots.txt files are available after clicking.
All plugin features
On-page SEO parameters
1. The Serpstat extension provides Top 10 keywords:
- Top 10 keywords for which the site ranks.
- URL that ranks for this request.
- Ranking position for this keyword.
- Position change and search volume.
- Keyword price and number of results
- URL Competitors. Number of competitors for a given URL.
- Keywords. Number of keywords the site ranks for.
- Missing keywords. Number of missing search queries actively used by competitors.
If you need more information, then select the desired report.
Results from the most used database are set by default. Please take into account the fact that if you want to analyze more databases, you will be redirected to the Serpstat website.
1. The most important key figures for the domain:
- Number of keywords
- improved and declined keywords
- new and lost keywords
- PPC keywords
- Number of results in Google, Bing and Baidu
- Yandex Quality Index
- Number of images in Google Image Search
- Alexa Rank.
Access and limits
For owners of free accounts: 100 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For owners of paid accounts: 1000 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For more information, fill out the form at the end of the article, and we'll tell you about the latest news of our service, help you select the appropriate tariff and answer any questions.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)