|News||– 8 min read –||March 14, 2019|
Serpstat Plugin For Google Chrome And Mozilla Firefox: Analysis Of Any Site
In A Few Clicks
In A Few Clicks
In this article, I'll tell you about the latest updates of our plugin and its advanced features.
All plugin features
1. Keywords — the number of domain keywords for any of the regional Serpstat databases. The plugin shows databases with the biggest number of databases by defaults.
2. The top-10 keywords by URL are the main indicators of keywords by which the page ranks in the top 10 search results.
3. URL competitors — the number of competitors of the page in the search results, the keywords of the page and the missing keywords for which similar URLs are ranked in the top.
4. Detailed information — quick links to go to the most popular Serpstat reports for deeper analysis. Reports are available on the Domain Analysis, SEO Research, and PPC Research modules.
1. Basic information on the domain — the
key metrics of the site and the queries for which it is ranked:
- site visibility
- potential traffic
- the total number of keywords in organic search and their performance
- the total number of keywords in paid search.
3. Yearly visibility — graph of the domain visibility changes in organic search for the last year.
For owners of free accounts: 100 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For owners of paid accounts: 1000 requests per day and 1 request every 5 seconds.
For more information, fill out the form at the end of the article, and we'll tell you about the latest news of our service, help you select the appropriate tariff and answer any questions.
How to install?
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)