Оставьте заявку и мы проведем для вас персональную демонстрацию сервиса, предоставим пробный период и предложим комфортные условия для старта использования инструмента.
Serpstat Team Management Mode: One Account To Manage Your Teamwork
Why Do You Need Serpstat Team Management?
Serpstat Team Management mode is a part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with a comprehensive platform, which includes all the essentials for your work.
By integrating team management capabilities alongside exporting search analytics data, competitor monitoring, and backlink analysis, we strive to help you effectively coordinate your team's activities, manage projects, automate processes, and improve your efficiency.
Here's why it's worth exploring:
- Team and task management: as a team lead you'll be able to thoroughly monitor the progress your team's projects, for instance, website audit results, changes in backlink profiles, website's positions in search results, etc.
- Security: Users with subsidiary accounts will have limited rights. They will not have access to deleting accounts or changing profile settings.
- Credit allocation control: As an account admin you'll be able to monitor how the account credits are spent by your team members. Only you will have access to extending or upgrading your subscription plan, changing profile settings, and deleting or adding team members.
Team Management Features
As the Team Management Mode is aimed at team building, credit allocation, and task management, the admin will have access to:
- Distributing account credits among users — manually and automatically;
- A dashboard with statistics for all projects and team members;
- Tracking the productivity of team participants, filtered by date, tool and activities.
Team Management: How to Set Up and Use It
Team Management mode is available for all users with Team, Agency and Enterprise subscription plans.
- Team Plan: 3 users
- Agency Plan: 30 users.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom
Step 1: Admin Adds New Team Members
Click on your profile in the top right corner, select Team management and click Add users:
Step 2: Users Confirm Their Participation
As soon as you entered the email addresses of your team members, they will receive a confirmation letter. Unconfirmed accounts will not be involved in the project. Confirmed accounts will become team members and owners of subsidiary accounts with limited rights.
Free plan users will receive an email with a link that activates a subsidiary account. Unregistered users will get a login and a password for their account.
Step 3: Admin Keeps Track of Credits and Project Management
In the Team Management section, you'll see a bar that displays credit allocation and spending for each user and Serpstat tool: the number after the "/" shows all available credits, the number before the "/" shows used credits.
By deleting members from this list, you are excluding them from your team. They will be transferred to a free subscription plan. Even if you completely disband your team, all your projects will be saved.
When deactivating users, you will pause all their activities: they will not be able to log into Serpstat; their rank tracking and site audit projects will be paused until you reactivate them.
Step 4: Team Members and Their Rights
A subsidiary account user doesn't have access to leaving the team, editing their account info, purchasing or upgrading subscription plans.
However, they can create projects and analyze the data within them. Subsidiary account credits are restricted by admin credits.
A team member's profile includes limited account settings, latest reports, and information on credit usage for different Serpstat tools.
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)