AI for Content Analysis
A set of automated tools for generating content and automating routine tasks for text optimization. The tools are based on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The section contains:
- Title generation — automated title generation based on the added text of a page.
- Description generation — a brief text description generation for using it in the description meta tag.
- Paraphrasing — the added text paraphrasing with saving its initial topic and the indicator of uniqueness.
- Grammar and spelling — checking the text and correcting grammatical errors.
- Article generation — articles generation based on the added title or short description of the text.
- AI content detection — to define whether a text is written with AI and show a percentage of written by a person or AI-generated content
- YouTube Transcription — get subtitles from a YouTube video in .txt resolution and use it to create a unique content!
- Keywords extraction — collecting keywords that convey the main essence of the text. Powered by AI.
- Bag of words — highlighting separate keywords indicating the frequency of their use in the text. Doesn't work on AI.
- Keyword patterns — formation of keyword patterns and further compilation of keywords.
- Article builder — automatic generation of the title, plan and text of an article based on the added keywords.
- FAQ generation — generation of the frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to them, based on the added keywords.
- Plagiarism — check the text for uniqueness and plagiarism level.
- Ad generation — to generate a unique ad for use in contextual advertising.
Are you familiar with all the features? Haven't tested them yet or have questions — book a demo and our manager will help you familiar with Serpstat :)