The Top pages report shows the number of outgoing links for the most popular pages in a domain.
URL — the page address of the analyzed site.
Referring domains — the number of domains that link to the analyzed site.
Referring pages — the number of pages referring to the analyzed site.
Referring IP addresses — The number of referring IP addresses to the specified page.
Also in the "Top pages" report, there is an opportunity to:
- Copy data to the clipboard.
- Set up the report display convenient for you — you can select the columns you need to display in the report.
- Filter settings.
- Export in any convenient format.
- Serpstat Recrawling URL Tool — tool for updating or adding information about page links by Serpstat bots. Read more about this functionality here.
- Send feedback — a window for sending suggestions for improving or reporting an issue.
- Tutorial — the button will direct you to the tutorial for this report.