Leave a request, and we will conduct a personal demonstration of the service for you, provide you with a trial period, and offer comfortable conditions for starting exploring the tool
Looking for SEO platform for agencies?
Find out how Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool can help you cope with the challenges that agency leaders and SEO experts face every day:
In the competitive environment of marketing agencies, you have to fight for each client, and to prepare an effective pre-sale you need to allocate time and a specialist. Use the Serpstat to generate pre-sale report and prepare an offer to a potential client faster.
Projects and reporting
Prescribed strategy and a list of completed tasks are not enough for clients, they need proofs and numbers. Automate a task with Serpstat: custom, branded and white label reports, mailings with results on a regular schedule for maximum transparency and trust building.
Does a team make mistakes by unbalancing workload, prioritizing or reporting project results? Don't lose the big picture and monitor employees in real time to minimize human error and evaluate the contribution of each team member to the project.
Using a variety of tools
The variety of tools is needed to collect and interpret SEO and PPC data, generate reports, and monitor team performance. Replace most of them with Serpstat to save time processing information from different sources.
Serpstat SEO software key features for digital agencies
- Quickly download large amounts of information without using the Serpstat interface;
- Integrate service analytics into your internal tools and dashboard;
- Automate routine SEO tasks: selection of keywords, domain analysis for niche research or link building, links analysis, audit and positions tracking in the search results.
Multi-user mode: a convenient option for team work
- One account in Serpstat allows you to simultaneously connect up to 30 specialists;
- Distribute credits among employees and control their use;
- Determine how effective team members are.
White Label and Branded Reports
- Get branded reports with search analytics, site audit, positions tracking, and link analysis data to send to a client;
- Save time — no manually created pre-sales or project reports: use the generator and send the finished project report to clients;
- Use your logo not only when exporting reports, but also in the web version of Serpstat.
Project Task Lists
- Use ready-made templates for different aspects of working on client projects: technical part, content, link profile, local SEO;
- Create own to-do lists inside Serpstat so you don't miss out on important points;
- Track progress on a specific project.
Most agencies choose Team and Agency plans
Team pricing plan is suitable for a team of up to 3 people, and Agency — up to 30. It is possible to create a custom pricing plan tailored to your tasks:
|Options and credits
$ 119 / month
$ 479 / month
|Tools for team work and reporting
|Members in a team
|Additional users for reports mailing
|Projects to track, analyze and audit
|Number of accesses per project
|Rows export per month
|Access to the API
|Keyword, domain, URL analysis and Link analysis
|Requests per day
|Results for requests for Keyword, domain, and URL analysis
|Results for request for links analysis
|Position checks per month
|Organic keyword rankings
|Paid keyword rankings
|Desktop and mobile rankings
|Pages to audit
|Pages to audit per scan
|One page audit
|Tools, including AI for content tools, Clustering and Batch Analysis
|Credits for tools
|AI for content tools
|Keyword, domain and link batch analysis
Other options and SEO tools for digital agency
- Tracking the local and global positions of a site allows to increase the visibility and traffic to landing pages of clients.
- Use the tool to accurately assess the potential of sites and clearly understand the organic position of customers in the market.
Databases of search engines in all regions of the world
- 230 databases of keywords and domains for Google, the volume of which is constantly increasing.
- Database for Bing United States – don't miss the opportunity to get more traffic from Bing!
- The most extensive databases of Google USA, Google Ukraine, Google United Kingdom and Google Australia on the market.
Own link index and link analysis
- 1 trillion links across 386 million domains, data updates constantly.
- "Live" base of relevant links to analyze the link profile of customers and competitors and to search for new link building strategies.
Clustering and Text analysis
- Save time: automate grouping of keywords for client projects with the clustering tool.
- Manual analysis of competitors' pages and semantics for drafting technical specifications for copywriters is minimized: get ready-made recommendations for correcting errors based on dozens of competitors' pages.
Website SEO technical audit
- Conduct website audit at the stage of drawing up a commercial proposal to clients: thanks to a technical audit, you will find SEO issues, form a project work plan and an effective strategy.
- Run the project transparently for a client: track and demonstrate progress with audit reports.
Additional services for agencies
Try parsing services of Google results for bulk keyword research. Detect trending queries, check the search volume of thousands of phrases on a schedule, and collect complete data on an array of keywords in search engine results.
SERP Crawling Service
Analyze SERPs for the required array of keywords in any region, desktop and mobile, organic and context search results and in any language in Google. From $0.001 to $0.0013 per request, depending on volume.
Learn more →
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.