The report is generated in real time, which will make it possible to collect new, most relevant ideas for promoting the project. Here are collected requests and questions of people who are looking for answers and information right now.
In addition to the list of keywords, try to select the actual questions. To do this, click on "Questions only":
Our filters will help you select specific questions.
Use case: get content themes
With the report, you can collect new ideas for writing articles and videos, blogging, and many other areas where content is needed. By choosing for yourself different options for questions, it will be easier for you to think over the content plan. You will be able to name the article so that it will fully answer users' questions, which will bring more traffic and then conversion;
- create relevant texts
Optimize articles or section titles/product descriptions for Google search suggestions. You can add variations and shapes of exactly those keywords that users drive into the search.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. To copy or send keywords to other tools, select the needed keywords on the page with checkboxes, then in the upper right corner there are buttons that will allow you to:
- copy necessary information to clipboard:
- send keywords to Rank tracker, Clustering or Batch Analysis (create new projects or add to the needed ones):
2. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports.
3. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
If you still have any questions, you can go to our FAQ, use cases or contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.