Ads landing pages
Landing pages are one of the most popular reports for the PPC specialist. Having set up contextual advertising, it is also very important to determine which page a potential client comes to after clicking on the advertisement. Such pages are listed here.
Ads by URL — the number of ads that lead to this page.
Keywords by URL — the number of keywords for which the page is ranked.
User case: page optimization
Using the column "Keywords by URL", you can use these keywords for your similar page. By adding these semantics, you have a chance to increase traffic and conversions on your website.
- Posting ads
You can both analyze the landing pages and immediately start placing ads on them. Look at examples of such pages and decide which page of your site is ideal for an ad. And also do not forget to look at which pages your competitors are sending the most ads.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
3. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
4. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself;
5. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
6. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
If you still have any questions, you can go to our FAQ, use cases or contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.