The donor intersection report contains two comparison tables (summary mini-table and master detail table) and a graph. Donor intersection allows you to find common donor domains among the entered two or three analyzed sites.
To start searching for competitors’ donors, it is enough to enter 2 or 3 domains in the following search fields:
The graph using Euler circles schematically shows the referring domains of the sites that we introduced.
The smaller table (to the right of the circle graph) provides a quick reference for domains: the specific number of referring domains for each analyzed site.
The table below provides a more detailed breakdown of each donor domain:
Donor — domain address that links to the analyzed site.
Donor's SDR (Serpstat Domain Rank) is an indicator of domain authority.
It is displayed as a number from 0 to 100. (You can read more about this indicator above).
The number of links from the specified donor domain to the analyzed domains.
Also in the "Donor intersection" report, there is an opportunity to:
- Copy data to the clipboard.
- Set up the report display convenient for you — you can select the columns you need to display in the report.
- Filter settings.
- Export in any convenient format.
There are also such functions:
- Serpstat Recrawling URL Tool — tool for updating or adding information about page links by Serpstat bots. Read more about this functionality here.
- Send feedback — a window for sending suggestions for improving or reporting an issue.
- Tutorial — the button will direct you to the tutorial for this report.