Leave a request, and we will conduct a personal demonstration of the service for you, provide you with a trial period, and offer comfortable conditions for starting exploring the tool
Get a steady growth in business profits!
Use Serpstat SEO features to find new niches, integrate the best practices of competitors into your projects and quickly solve routine promotion tasks. Serpstat will help solve a number of problems relevant to E-Commerce projects:
Use the best strategies of competitors
Does your SEO strategy need a fresh, non-trivial approach? Collect the best practices of colleagues in the niche, interpret, adapt them to your processes and implement them using ecommerce SEO tools. Evaluate the effectiveness of competitors' strategies in a few clicks using tools for website and keyword analysis, rank tracking, and link profile analysis.
Automate routine processes
Do you spend a lot of time on routine data collection? Serpstat was created to help you forget about manual collection of the semantics, monotonous selection of donors for link building and analytics of each individual article. Use API and batch analysis to save significant resources. We know how valuable your team's time is.
Find new niches and markets, expand your product variety by analyzing the requests of your audience and competitors' sites. Monitor trends and interests to cut out ineffective products and add new ones that are in demand.
TOP Serpstat Opportunities for Corporations
and E-Commerce Companies
Check out how relevant these options are for your business!
In-depth Competitor Analysis
- Identify your competitors in organic and paid search results;
- Choose the most effective solutions for online stores in your niche and implement new ideas for content, tags, categories;
- Analyze multiple competitors at the same time and find missed opportunities at the intersection of their strategies.
- Add to your projects the keywords for which competitors rank on the search pages;
- Collect keywords that were missed in texts;
- Find all variations of keywords: synonyms, suggestions, low competition keywords. Implement them to improve the effectiveness of existing content;
- Use clustering and text analysis tools to prepare tasks for copywriters. Quickly group keywords, form the optimal site structure and recommendations for specific pages.
- Find relevant sites to get quality links based on the intersection of competitors' profiles;
- Find out how your competitors are distributing link power within the site using the Top pages report in the backlink module;
- Wondering if PBN works in your niche? Redirecting domains will show if competitors are sticking entire domains to their sites.
- Automate your work and save time working with Serpstat without a third-party interface;
- Choose the necessary reports, filters and other options without switching from your site;
- Integrate service analytics into your internal tools.
Multi-user mode: a convenient option for an in-house team
- Differentiate between specialists' access to projects depending on their tasks;
- Distribute credits so that each employee gets the tools that he or she needs in work;
- Create task lists for team members, monitor the effectiveness of each, and receive automatic reports on their work.
Most E-Commerce projects choose these Serpstat pricing plans
Find out which tools are included and compare features:
|Options and limits||Team|
$ 119 / month
$ 479 / month
|Tools for team work and reporting|
|Members in a team||3||30|
|Additional users for reports mailing||5||50|
|Projects to track, analyze and audit||25||250|
|Number of accesses per project||50||500|
|Rows export per month||250,000||2,500,000|
|Access to the API|
|Keyword, domain, URL analysis and Link analysis|
|Requests per day||500||5,000|
|Results for requests for Keyword, domain, and URL analysis||10,000||100,000|
|Results for request for links analysis||10,000||10,000|
|Position checks per month||50,000||500,000|
|Organic keyword rankings|
|Paid keyword rankings|
|Desktop and mobile rankings|
|Pages to audit||150,000||1,500,000|
|Pages to audit per scan||25,000||Unlimited|
|One page audit|
|Tools, including AI for content tools, Clustering and Batch Analysis|
|Credits for tools||25,000||250,000|
|AI for content tools|
|Keyword, domain and link batch analysis|
Additional options for E-Commerce projects
Databases of search results for all regions of the world
- 230 Google databases for keywords analysis and comprehensive research of competitors.Choose any region to promote your business and use data to promote itall over the world.
- Choose any region to promote your business and use data to promote itall over the world.
- Increase visibility and traffic to landing pages by tracking local and global site positions. Assess the potential of your site accurately.
- Get a solid understanding of your organic and paid market position.
Lists of tasks for projects
- Use ready-made templates or create your own lists to develop and improve created projects.
- Keep a record of the status of work on a specific project.
Site audit and page audit
- Find errors on individual analyzed pages of your site and those of competitors
- Conduct a regular technical SEO audit of your site to improve rankings in search results and fix errors. Track the growth dynamics of a website optimization level.
Additional services for E-Commerce companies
Try services for parsing Google results and for mass analysis of search results. Detect trending queries, check the frequency of thousands of phrases on a schedule, and collect complete data on an array of keywords in search engine results.
SERP Crawling Service
Analyze SERPs for the required array of keywords in any region, desktop and mobile, organic and context search results and in any language in Google. From $0.001 to $0.0013 per request, depending on volume.
Learn more →
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.