URL Recrawling tool
URL Recrawling tool updates link profile information for 500 URLs per day. The tool is available to all users with a paid subscription.
URL Recrawling is needed for:
- making changes to the link profile and receiving an up-to-date report that includes these changes;
- drawing up a link building strategy based on up-to-date data;
- checking a link quality, removing malicious links and adding useful ones.
How to use URL Recrawling
- Go to the Backlink analysis module, enter a search query and click on the spider icon on the top bar;
- In the window, enter a list of URLs, each on a new line. Then click the Submit button.
- Get updated data within 24 hours and work with up-to-date reports.
Credits are not charged for using URL Recrawling, the tool is available to all users of paid Serpstat subscriptions.
Read more about the URL Recrawling tool in the blog post.