Leave a request, and we will conduct a personal demonstration of the service for you, provide you with a trial period, and offer comfortable conditions for starting exploring the tool
Serpstat is a convenient tool for business and entrepreneurs
Evaluate its capabilities in your work
Are you working in a highly competitive niche? Analyze the needs of your audience, do the keywords research and offer them the products that are really in demand.
Find low-competitive niches, do the competitor research and detach yourself from them.
Whether it's a contractor or a marketing agency, whoever is in charge of your SEO strategy, you will be able to visually assess the results of their work.
The technical support team is always in touch, the intuitive interface contains tips at every stage, as well as a blog and a knowledge base that will help you in all matters of promotion.
TOP-5 features for small and medium-sized businesses
- Identify your real competitors in organics and PPC, analyze their strategy. There is no point in competing with the giants, look for and separate yourself from competitors in your field.
- Find windows of opportunity by comparing the work of several competitors and finding their omissions.
- Regularly track keyword rankings by which your company will be found, even if you recently started work.
- Choose keywords by which the audience successfully finds your competitors' sites.
- Collect successful keyword ideas for pages, articles and sections of competitors' site for implementation on your site.
- Collect missing and low competitive keywords, , search suggestions and synonyms to optimize already published pages that receive less traffic.
Website Audit Tool
- Find technical weaknesses of your site such as broken links, missing tags and receive detailed instructions on how to fix them;
- Get a ready-made technical assignment for an SEO-specialist based on the results of a site audit.
- Track the progress of fixing issues in projects. Useful for companies delegating search engine optimization to agencies or freelancers.
- Track the positions of your website and competitors in organic search results and contextual advertising.
- Understand which SERPs are organic traffic sources.
- Select those regions and types of search results in which the competition is lower.
- Compare a site with the positions of competitors and find new opportunities to appear in the top results of search engines.
Create content for audience
Use Artificial Intelligence to create content. Create blog articles, titles, and descriptions for website pages, get social media ideas and more.
These plans are most often selected by entrepreneurs and small business owners
The Individual plan is suitable if you work independently, or one specialist is engaged in your project. Team
pricing plan is a solution for a small team of marketers, SEO- or PPC-specialists (up to 3 people).
|Options and credits
$119 / month
$59 / month
|Tools for team work and reporting
|Members in a team
|Additional users for reports mailing
|Projects to track, analyze and audit
|Number of accesses per project
|Rows export per month
|Access to the API
|Keyword, domain, URL analysis and Link analysis
|Requests per day
|Results for requests for Keyword, domain, and URL analysis
|Results for request for links analysis
|Position checks per month
|Organic keyword rankings
|Paid keyword rankings
|Desktop and mobile rankings
|Pages to audit
|Pages to audit per scan
|One page audit
|Tools, including AI for content tools, Clustering and Batch Analysis
|Credits for tools
|AI for content tools
|Keyword, domain and link batch analysis
In addition, you will receive:
Databases of search results for all regions of the world
- 230 Google databases, the volume of which is constantly increasing.
- Database for Bing United States – don't miss the opportunity to get more traffic from Bing!
- Use the tool to select the least competitive regions to promote. Optimize your site for local search for each region in which your business operates.
Task lists for projects
- Use ready-made templates or create own lists to develop and improve the created project.
- Even if you have no experience in promotion, use ready-made templates with step-by-step instructions for each stage of work. Task lists can be broken down into parts and used as a technical assignment for freelancers.
Own link analysis and index
- Select sites with the highest domain rank and negotiate with them on the placement of links to your site. Analize competitors backlinck profiles and create your link building strategy.
- External links to your site will lead it to better search engine rankings.
Clustering and text analysis
- No need to collect keywords or select them following the example of competitors manually.
- Find keywords, add them to a project, get a ready-made work plan.
Additional services for media platforms
Try services for parsing Google results and for mass analysis of search results. Detect trending queries, check the frequency of thousands of phrases on a schedule, and collect complete data on an array of keywords in search engine results.
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.