Domain vs Domain allows you to compare the keywords of 2 or 3 different domains side-by-side to identify common keywords and compare the rankings of your website with those of your competitors, or learn about your keyword gaps and find opportunities for growth.
Enter your competitor domain names or select them from the suggested domains and click on Compare.
Here's how to interpret the numbers in the report:
(1) — unique keywords of one of the analyzed domains that neither of the other two competitors ranks for;
(2) — total number of keywords of any of the analyzed domains;
(3) — unique keywords of two of the three analyzed domains;
(4) — unique keywords of two of the three analyzed domains plus common keywords of all three domains;
(5) — common keywords of all three domains.
After clicking on any of the above numbers, you'll get a similar report:
The table will display a portion of the keywords, with the rest being available for export.