Outgoing links report is a table that shows a list of outgoing links to the analyzed site.
The “Outgoing links” spreadsheet contains the following metrics:
Source, anchors, the page URL on which the link to the analyzed site was found. The second line indicates the anchor itself.
Outgoing links from the page — the number of unique outgoing links from the page specified in the "Source" column.
Follow / Nofollow — shows if the link has the "nofollow" attribute.
Link type — shows a specific type of link. Possible options:
text — the most common type of link, as a rule, contains an anchor;
image — images linking to the analyzed site;
redirect — pages that redirect to the pages of the analyzed site.
Landing page — the page URL that the link leads to. The second line specifies the title of the landing page.
First index, last index — dates when the crawler first found the link on the page and when it last checked its existence and relevance.
In the head of the table, there is a switch “One link from the page | One link from the domain ”. By default, the "One link from the page" mode is enabled. When switching, the table will display only one link from each domain.
Also in the "Outgoing links" report, there is an opportunity to:
- Copy data to the clipboard;
- Set up the report display convenient for you — you can select the columns you need to display in the report;
- Filter settings;
- Export in any convenient format.
There are also such functions:
- Serpstat Recrawling URL Tool — tool for updating or adding information about page links by Serpstat bots. Read more about this functionality here.
- Send feedback — a window for sending suggestions for improving or reporting an issue.
- Tutorial — the button will direct you to the tutorial for this report.