One of the most interesting tools for both competitor analysis and your website. In the report, you will see the competitor's site through every page including the domain and subdomains, and for which keywords are ranked in specific positions.
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain wasn’t previously ranked within the top 100 Google or top 50 Yandex for this key. Red and green indicators show a change in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
Results — the number of results in the search results for this key.
A pointer to the left of the URL will take you to the page itself.
The blue indicator to the right of the URL will guide you to other reports.
In the upper right corner, there is a button for copying a report, setting up a table, filter, and export.
Use case: find the pages of our site that need to be optimized first.
Analyzing your project in the Site Tree, set the filter "Domain position by keyword between 11 — 20". Select the pages from the list that you want to bring to the top. Add some backlinks to these pages to add link power.
Then parse the page in Serpstat Text analysis and implement recommended changes to page text and meta tags. Doing so will help your pages reach the top-10.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
3. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself;
4. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
5. Use the filters to get the most relevant results, you can find a description of the filters on the Organic keywords page.
6. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report click on the indicator.
If you still have any questions, you can go to our FAQ, use cases or contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.