Tree View lists the domain’s pages with their keywords in the tree-view form.
The pages and their keywords can be sorted by:
- search volume in Google Adwords;
- page position for a keyword;
- competition level;
- cost per click;
- presence of toponyms;
- presence of additional elements in the search results;
- number of results that have been returned the search engine;
- presence or absence of specific words in a keyword;
- changes in the domain’s rankings for keywords since the specified date;
- URL that the keywords belong to;
- number of words in a keyword.
How to Use Tree View for Internal Linking?
The Tree View report allows you to find your domain’s pages that almost made it to the top 10. Through internal linking, you can easily get them to rank in top. Open the Filters and set the “Domain position for a keyword” from 11 to 20.
Apply the filter, and you'll get the list of pages and their keywords, for which your pages nearly got to the top 10. Use this data for internal linking.
The report can be exported in 6 formats: CSV Open Office, CSV Microsoft Excel, XLS Microsoft Excel, XLSX Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, or TXT.