The URLs a tool designed to compare a page that is optimized for a keyword with a page that is actually ranked by it.
The report provides basic information about landing pages and their positions for keywords.
The main purpose of the tool is to compare the page that's been created and optimized for a search query with the page that is actually displayed in search results and decide whether further actions need to be taken to avoid cannibalization.
The report contains quick filters in relation to the URL.
- Keywords - a list of search terms that you added for tracking in the campaign.
- Expected URL - a landing page that is optimized for a target keyword.
- URLs in SERP - a page that comes up in the search results for a target keyword.
- Positions - the page’s rank for a keyword.
- Traffic - the expected traffic for this query and the actual URL.
The service highlights the actual URL if it does not match the target one.
To add a landing page, click “Enter expected URL" and input the page URL.