PPC Research / Domain vs Domain allows you to compare the paid keywords of 2 or 3 different domains side-by-side to research PPC campaigns of your competition, collect their keywords and ads, learn about your paid campaign gaps and find opportunities for growth.
Enter your competitor domain names or select them from the suggested domains and click on Compare.
Here's how to interpret the numbers in the report:
(1) — unique paid keywords of one of the analyzed domains that neither of the other two competitors bids on;
(2) — total number of paid keywords of any of the analyzed domains;
(3) — unique paid keywords of two of the three analyzed domains;
(4) — unique paid keywords of two of the three analyzed domains plus common keywords of all three domains;
(5) — common paid keywords of all three domains.
After clicking on any of the above numbers, you'll get a similar report:
The table will display a portion of the keywords, with the rest being available for export.