The report presents direct competitor pages of the analyzed page for PPC.
Shares on Facebook — the number of shares on Facebook.
Number of keywords in the top 10 — the number of keywords in the top 10 for which the pages intersect.
Use case: identify direct competitor pages
You can select relevant competitors for yourself, which will further allow you to collect the missing semantics for SEO and PPC. This method is suitable both for expanding the semantics of a previously created page and for collecting keywords for a new page;
- find examples of ads; allocate advertising budget:
After analyzing the pages, you can view sample ads in the Advertisements report and find out the budget for a competitor's advertising there. This will help you quickly gather the necessary semantics for context, based on your budget;
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
2. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
3. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
4. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself;
5. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.