In the "Top pages" report select the analysis with URL prefix to get a list of the pages with the most keyword phrases (by which the pages are ranked in the top 100 Google or the top 50 Yandex).
URL — the analyzed page or the page that begins from it.
Organic keywords — the number of keywords for which the page is ranked for.
Shares on Facebook — the number of shares on Facebook.
Traffic is the estimated traffic that a page receives from search results.
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be:
- sorted by the number of organic keywords:
- rearranged by location and display of columns (click the button in the right upper corner):
2. In the upper right corner there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this:
3. Filter results by URL and misspelled keywords:
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports:
5. A pointer to the left of the URL will take you to the site itself:
6. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
Still have questions? Contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.