URL keywords in PPC
This report lists all the keywords for which advertisements on the desired page are displayed, as well as the main indicators for their analysis.
Ads — the number of ads that shows the domain for a given key.
Pages — the number of landing pages that ads for this key lead to.
Difficulty is an assessment of the competition level for a keyword for promotion to the top 10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain was not previously ranked within the top 100 Google for this keyword. Red and green indicators show a change in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
СPС — сost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. To copy or send keywords to other tools, select the needed keywords on the page with checkboxes, then in the upper right corner there are buttons that will allow you to:
- copy necessary information to clipboard:
3. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
6. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.
If you still have any questions, you can go to our FAQ, use cases or contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.