Page audit is a Serpstat tool that allows you to conduct technical checks and track the statistics of any page on a site.
Checking one page is much faster than auditing an entire site. You can check only the pages you need:
1. The most traffic generating pages;
3. Pages on which work has recently been carried out to optimize and eliminate errors.
Page Audit Setup
Go to the Serpstat section “Site Audit” → click on the “Page Audit” tab → click on “Add URL”.
In the tab that appears, enter the following data:
1. URL of the analyzed page.
2. The name of the project.
3. User Agent (the name by which our bot appears to the server).
4. Login and password (for sites with limited access).
Click “Start audit” and wait while the service processes the request.
After checking, Serpstat will display a brief summary of the errors on the page. To see the full answer, click "See ". If you need a second check, click "Restart."
In the full report you will find general data on the results of the check and a summary of errors.
1. Domain Optimization (SDO) Evaluation is an internal Serpstat metric. SDO shows how optimized the page is. This is the ratio of the number of errors and their criticality to the total number of possible domain errors.
2. Errors on the page. There are 3 priorities:
· High priority - the most serious errors that affect the ranking to a greater extent. They need to be eliminated first;
· Medium priority - less serious errors, but their elimination should also be a priority;
· Low priority - the least dangerous site errors. They should be addressed after more and more serious problems are fixed.
3. Information - recommendations for optimizing the page.
4. Viruses - the results of checking the page for malware.
In the Categories, Serpstat not only shows all the problems found the also gives recommendations on how to fix them.