URL vs URL allows you to compare the keywords of 2 or 3 different pages side-by-side to identify common keywords and compare the rankings of your page with those of your competitors, learn about your keyword gaps and find growth opportunities.
Enter your competitor URLs or select them from the suggested URLs and click on Compare.
Here's how to interpret the numbers in the report:
(1) — unique keywords of one of the analyzed URLs that neither of the other two competitors ranks for;
(2) — total number of keywords of any of the analyzed URLs;
(3) — unique keywords of two of the three analyzed URLs;
(4) — unique keywords of two of the three analyzed URLs plus common keywords of all three URLs;
(5) — common keywords of all three URLs.
After clicking on any of the above numbers, you'll get a similar report:
The table will display a portion of the keywords, with the rest being available for export.