Serpstat is Ready For Summer: 17 Updates, New Reports Redirected Domains and Competitors
New report for backlinks analysis — Redirecting domains and other updates! Don't miss any of them.
Analyzing a domain while copying a domain in the address bar, the request looks like this - https://serpstat.com/. Such a request was recognized as a page, and you got into URL analysis.
Now the report recognizes such a request as a domain, and you will get to Domain analysis.
List we worked with: amazon (.de, fr, es, co.uk, it, co.th), bestbuy.com, walmart.com, newegg.com, kmart.com, zappos.com, tradesy.com, etsy.com, target.com, olx.ua, idealo.com, real.com, joom.com, shopee.co.th, ebay.com.
To get into the report, go to Referring domains and click on the option button.
Order a free personal demo of the service, and our specialists will tell you everything!
- the ability to disable unnecessary columns or swap them;
- a new column "Last updated". It shows how much time has passed since the position update.
The latter is especially true for those who do not update positions every day, or vice versa, update them manually.
13.1. The report with dynamics changes graph of:
- average position;
- keywords quantity;
- traffic share.
13.2. To compare your and competitor's domains, choose up to 10 domains in the table below to add them to the graph.
13.3. To analyze over 100 domains, use API.
Import projects from other services to Serpstat. It takes 2-3 hours and the data is saved from the very first day! Saving money and time.
Contact technical support and the team will help with the process.
About all the features of Rank tracker.
For example, Cases are real-life examples of Serpstat use from internet marketing agencies and in-house teams. Find out how your peers in the market are achieving their goals with Serpstat.
What we fixed
- improved definition of the "AMP not used" error;
- the auto change user agent did not work if the site did not respond;
- personal report gave an error after deleting a column;
- the table with data did not open in Safari in the "All issues" section;
- the summary report did not always receive messages about the reason for the stop;
- audit hung if the directory depth was specified in the settings less than the number of directories in the sitemap;
- scanning did not find a favicon on the page;
- audit crawled pages closed in robots.txt when setting "Consider robots.txt";
- there were difficulties with crawling the site by sitemap.
- improved export of Keywords batch analysis and report on unique phrases;
- exported files sometimes lacked the Difficulty indicator;
- optimized sorting of exported files.
- improved data collection for Top pages in the new index. Previously, irrelevant links were getting to the report;
- filters did not work for some columns in the new index in External links;
- .xls and .xlsx exported reports were without errors.
- the frequency wasn't updated in projects with the regions Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada and Delta, British Columbia, Canada;
- positions did not match with the issue cache for the mobile type by Yandex.
- there was a problem with deleting a team participant in Team management;
- optimized the accuracy of affiliate statistics.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)