Process data by URLs, domains and keywords in a few clicks with the tool from Serpstat.
Serpstat API Batch Analysis
API Batch Analysis in Google Sheets
What is the Serpstat API Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets for?
If you use Serpstat tools, the extension will help you bulk upload data by domains, URLs, or keywords in real-time without having to access the Serpstat interface.
You can use the option after installing the Serpstat extension to Google Spreadsheets.
Who will benefit from the Serpstat API Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets
It will be useful for:
Tasks that can be solved using the Serpstat API Batch Analysis extension for Google Sheets
Quick comparison with one or more competitors at the page level.
In a few clicks, you can conduct a complete site analysis in any niche.
Upload the pool of keywords and scale it according to the analysis of your competitors in the SERP.
Benefits of Serpstat API Batch Analysis
Key Benefits of Serpstat
Learn more about Serpstat's SEO and PPC with a free 30-minute demo.
Get data in a convenient format for SEO analysis
FAQ. Common questions about the Serpstat API Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets
How to install and set up the Serpstat Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets?
How to install and set up the Serpstat Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets? Follow the instructions to install and set up the Serpstat Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets:
- Go to the Google store and download the extension.;
- Click the Continue button on the app installation window, then Next on the next two windows.
- Create a table in Google Sheets and click on the Extension on the top panel.
- Go to your Serpstat profile and copy the API token.
- Enter the token in the appropriate cell, which will open in the Google spreadsheet.
- Customize the add-on for your tasks: select the desired range of the table, search base, and also select the type of report.
- The report will appear on a new table sheet.
How are API credits charged for using the Serpstat Batch Analysis extension for Google Spreadsheets?
Serpstat API credits are consumed at the rate of 1 credit per keyword, URL or domain. At the same time, there are more API credits than usual ones. For example, in order to use the extension's features, you will need a Serpstat account and a personal API token, which can be found in the user profile. If you do not have access to AP, sign up for a free consultation.