Why You Should Try Bing Keyword Research?
Bing search engine gets over 100 millions users per day. After release of Bing Chat bot which works with GPT models this number will only grow.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get more traffic and explore keywords from Bing in Keyword Research, Domain Analysis and URL Analysis.
Variety of Tools for Bing Keyword Research
Find Competitor Keywords for Bing
Analyze keywords in Bing for a domain:
- Compare domain positions, CPC and keyword search volume
- Find the presence in featured snippets
- Use domain overview report to find organic traffic and visibility for your website
- Get competitors keywords for Bing
and Find the Most Efficient
- Compare keywords indicators such as search volume, CPC and Ads competition level,
- Find variations for your target keywords
- Expand structure of your pages with new keywords
Collect Best Performing Keywords of Competitor Pages
- Find queries which bring competitors’ pages more traffic
- Identify missing keywords and keywords which competitors use for advertising
- Add keywords to your pages to get more ranking opportunities
Bing Keyword Research FAQ
What is Bing Keyword Research and why it is important?
Bing Keyword Research involves identifying and analyzing relevant keywords for content optimization on the Bing search engine.By understanding user intent through keyword analysis, businesses can attract more targeted traffic and increase the effectiveness of their online presence on Bing.
Can I analyze Domains and Pages with Bing Keyword Research?
With our tools for Bing Keyword Research you can analyze domains and webpages, find the keywords, estimated organic traffic and visibility for Bing US database.
How many keywords can I find for Bing US?
Our Bing US database contains 10 millions keywords and we are adding new keywords constantly.
Can I track rankings for Bing?
Rank Tracking is not available for Bing database yet. Please contact our support team to request rank tracking for Bing feature and help us to understand the demand
Which regions are opened for Bing Keyword Research?
At the moment we provide data from Bing only for United States search results. We started from 10 million keywords. If you require more different Bing data, please let us know.
Explore More Features
Allows to track website rankings by certain keywords in different regions. Read more
Set of tools for content creation and editing, based on AI and machine learning. Read more
Make your business more visible in local search results. Manage online reputation. Read more
Other tools and features
Find short info about all tools available in Serpstat. Read more