SERP crawling is the tool for getting search engine results for an extra charge. It includes the following API methods:
- tasks.addTask — send keywords to crawl and get a task id for further queries;
- tasks.addKeywordList — send keywords with commas to crawl as an array;
- tasks.getTaskResult — get a SERP Crawling results using the identifiers;
- tasks.getKeywordSerp — get the raw SERP in HTML format;
- tasks.getParsingBalance — balance check on the account, used for SERP and volume parsing;
- tasks.getList — get a list of tasks with status.
For getting Serp Crawling Tool results you should work with HTTP API for results of last tracking. API works using the JSON-RPC 2.0 protocol.
- all you need to use are POST requests;
- to get started with Serpstat API, create an access token. To do this, go to your profile and click the "Get API key" button;
- data should be UTF-8 encoded;
- the requested data is returned in JSON format.
Quick answers for the frequently asked questions you may find in our FAQ.