White Label SEO Reports For Freelancers And Agencies
This is one of our service's most useful features. It allows you to remove the Serpstat logo from the graphs and import and showcase your own logos.
Last but not least, there are custom SEO reports. A new way to combine all modules into one report, personalize it according to your preferences, and more! In this article, you'll learn how to optimize your routine and improve the quality of reporting using these functions.
2. White label and brand reporting: crucial notes
2.1 What is white label?
2.2 Why do you need white label and brand reports?
3. White label settings
3.1 How do you enable white label reporting?
3.2 How do you export reports with your logo?
4.1 What is it and how to work with projects?
4.2 Block operations
5. Pricing plans allowing white label feature
SEO reporting: what should you consider?
Which reports does the client want to receive? Some of the most popular reports include:
Clients frequently need monthly updates on all key aspects. They can, however, request weekly or on-demand reports on the measures and services utilized.
White label and brand reporting: crucial notes
What is white label?
Serpstat white label allows you to:
Why do you need white label and brand reports?
White label settings
How do you enable white label reports?
How do you export reports with your logo?
What is it and how to work with projects?
Custom report allows you to customize a dashboard for a project with data from all tools and export this dashboard to PDF.
Using a custom report, you can build a dashboard by domain or by one of the projects you created.
1. Select one of the existing projects;
2. Analyze any domain;
3. Select a database to display data from search analytics;
4. Save new or apply existing templates;
5. Copy links to the current template;
6. Export the report;
7. Edit the title and description of the report.
8. Send a report link to a client or team member.
In Custom reports, you can save the generated report, get a link, and send the information to the client or any user, even if they do not have a Serpstat account. The user will be able to open the link and view such a report in full.
To get such a link, you need:
1. Create a report in the Custom reports section.
2. Save the report.
3. Click on the report name in the drop-down list. The link will open in a new tab.
A green check-box highlights the blocks added to the report in the report generator's side menu. Because you can add numerous of the title, text, and page break blocks in the report generator menu, that's why they are not highlighted.
By default, all blocks, except for the title sheet, are added to the end of the report. The cover sheet block is always added to the beginning of the report.
Pricing plans allowing white label feature
For Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise plans, all downloaded reports can contain two logos — the company logo and the Serpstat logo. Tables and graphics contain only the Serpstat logo.
If you enable a white label option in the Plan Enterprise, then you can get all the available reports, tables, and graphics without the Serpstat logo.
How to create white-label SEO reports and automate them?
- Go to the White Label section of your Serpstat profile and tick Enable White Label in the White Label Status menu and save the settings.
- Then click on Select file. Please note that the logo must be on a transparent background to appear correctly in your reports. After selecting the logo, check the box and click Save.
- If you want, you can also add other logos when exporting reports to choose the one you want.
What is White Label SEO Reporting?
A White label product or service is one that is manufactured by one firm but renamed by another to make it appear as if it was created by them.
In just a few clicks, you can export Serpstat data in a variety of formats and generate stunning visualizations! Start creating monthly SEO reports for clients with Serpstat, request for demo!
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)