Search Volume Crawling Service (SVCS)
Search Volume Crawling Service (SVCS) is an API method to get keyword volume for a batch of keywords, includes 3 methods:
- SerpstatTaskProcedure.addKeywordListFreq — set crawling task;
- SerpstatTaskProcedure.getTaskResultFreq — get crawled results from that task;
- SerpstatTaskProcedure.getTaskStatus — position check status within SVCS.
For getting Serp Crawling Tool results you should work with HTTP API for results of last tracking. API works using the JSON-RPC 2.0 protocol.
- all you need to use are POST requests;
- endpoint: http://api.serpstat.com/v4
- to get started with Serpstat API, create an access token. To do this, go to your profile and click the "Get API key" button;
- data should be UTF-8 encoded;
- maximum number of keywords in a single project — 50,000;
- the requested data is returned in JSON format.