Serpstat Link Analysis module uses Serpstat APIv4:
- works through POST-requests by HTTP
- point of entry: https://api.serpstat.com/v4/
- token parameter is required for any method (API key identifying the user, which can be found in user's Serpstat account profile)
- response is received in JSON format
- uses API limits according to number of lines in response.
Post-request example using Postman:
The maximum number of results is 10,000, and the maximum number per page is 500. To get more results, use the data export feature on the module pages.