Now You Are in Charge of Serpstat Audit
Keep reading to find out how to use this feature.
- Go to "Site Audit" module and click on "Audit Summary";
- Choose the domain you want to carry out audit for;
- Click on repeat analysis button;
- Then you'll see the pop-up window, where you need to choose the number of threads, set page limit, decide whether to check subdomains or not and finally select user agent for crawler;
- As soon as audit is finished, go to "Custom overview".
Choose the desired columns for the Audit report
- Body text;
Filter the results
- Сlick on "Filters";
- Choose "Title length";
- Set "between" interval from 10 to 65;
- Finally, click on "Apply filter".
If you have any questions, leave them in comments, we'll do our best to answer them!
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)