|News||–4 min read–||January 13, 2017|
Now You Are in Charge of Serpstat Audit
Keep reading to find out how to use this feature.
- Go to "Site Audit" module and click on "Audit Summary";
- Choose the domain you want to carry out audit for;
- Click on repeat analysis button;
- Then you'll see the pop-up window, where you need to choose the number of threads, set page limit, decide whether to check subdomains or not and finally select user agent for crawler;
- As soon as audit is finished, go to "Custom overview".
Choose the desired columns for the Audit report
- Body text;
Filter the results
- Сlick on "Filters";
- Choose "Title length";
- Set "between" interval from 10 to 65;
- Finally, click on "Apply filter".
If you have any questions, leave them in comments, we'll do our best to answer them!