Serpstat is the go-to platform to speed up search marketing goals achievement. Essential toolset for marketing teams and individuals who strive to make websites visible for search engines. Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' search strategy, daily rankings, SEO-related issues, team management, and custom reports sharing – a pack of tools for reducing your time on marketing tasks.
Serpstat completely replaces many services as it includes Google and Bing databases and combines 5 modules for work:
1. Domain and keyword research. Collect a keyword list, find out missing keywords, analyze competitors and their best practices.
2. Backlink analysis. Get data on links on domains, anchors, donors, their authority, and links from malicious websites. Check out the changes in your link mass as well as your competitors’ ones.
3. Rank tracker. Check your domain and competitors’ positions in organic and paid Google search results by using the time zone and region down to the city settings. Analyze competitors and part of your site’s traffic to see who is currently in the lead for specific categories to optimize and adopt your SEO strategy.
4. Website audit. Find out errors that affect your website ranking with ready-made recommendations for them to fix.
5. Keyword clustering and Text analysis. Automatically group a large number of keywords to create the correct site structure. Get a list of tips using those keywords groups for best content writing that will appear at the top of the search results.
There are also a few other tools, like API, SERP and Search Volume crawling, Keyword trends, Team Manager mode and White Label option that goes away to help automate processes and get more data.
Here is our blog, where you can read real use cases from our current clients, find out “how-to” articles, and learn from influencers. Type your search query into the search bar and the articles are put in a list for you to look through.
On our YouTube channel, the webinars are recorded, and you can look through the short videos that describe features and updates. If you want to learn more, visit our Changelog, it is a list of updates for the last months for all tools. Don’t miss to check out new tips, keep up to date and take advantage of the service.
Learn the basics of SEO with our free Serpstat Academy if you're just starting out on your SEO journey.
If you need help, you can contact our support team and if you want to learn more about the service and how to resolve your task, please leave a request.
We'll contact you and schedule a personal demo, arrange a free testing of the platform, and manage the most comfortable way to get to know each other.
Go with the best ranking!