Competitor Analysis Tool
- Analyze competitors' sites in SEO and PPC
- Research all the competition for any topic, ad, or keyword
- Find competitors' most successful backlinks
- Discover new ideas and improve your website rankings
Trusted by 863K+ users
Analyze Competitors Using Different Tools
SEO Competitor Analysis
- Discover your competitors' traffic sources using competitor research and tap into them for your growth.
- Review all your competitors' keywords in organic search
- Track the growth dynamics of competitors and find useful solutions for yourself
- Make a detailed domain comparison to find a ranking gap
- Get all the top-ranking pages of your competitors and analyze what makes them so successful
Competitor Keywords Analysis
With the Competitor keyword analysis, you will be able to track common keywords, detect missing ones and check the domain visibility by the keyphrase.
Find Competitors' Backlinks
Try to use Backlink Analysis tools. Using the Link Intersect tool, you will be able to compare domains and check:
- What are the donors' Domain Ranks;
- Number of referring domains;
- How many referring pages there are leading from one domain to another.
Use Competitors' Success in PPC
- Find your competitor's advertisements
- Find competitors in paid search results
- Analyze keywords your competitors use for advertising
- Examine your competitors' landing pages
- Compare domains of multiple competitors in PPC
Beat Competitors with Batch Analysis
Keyword Batch Analysis allows to:
● Compare data on 5 search bases at the same time
● Export popular regional keywords and run ads based on them
● Get data on 5 parameters for keywords: volume, difficulty, cost, competition, number of results
With Domain Batch Analysis you can:
● Analyze 18 metrics for domains: visibility, traffic, SEO / PPC keywords, internal and external links and domains, SDR , etc.
● Select authoritative sites for placing links
● Find out if competitors are using dropped domains with full link profile
Competitor Analysis Tips
Analyze your competitors' backlink profiles and develop an effective link building strategy.
Get key metrics of the competitor's domain: referring domains, SDR, anchor texts, external domains, Top pages etc.
Analyze competitor websites and find out which pages bring more traffic
Using Serpstat competitor research tool, you can do the competitors' traffic analysis, find top pages, get their keywords and SEO metrics.
Track positions of competitors for selected keywords using rank tracking tool.
Add competitors domains to your Rank Tracker project and track their positions without spending extra credits!
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.
Competitor Analysis FAQ
Why is competitor analysis important?
It is important, because you can create your SEO strategy based on competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
Why is Serpstat the best SEO tool for competitor site analysis?
Using Serpstat you can analyze competitors keywords, traffic, top pages, backlinks, meta tags and even track positions of competitor's website.
What is competitor analysis in SEO?
An SEO competitor analysis is the act of checking out your industry's competitive landscape online, evaluating your SEO competition, and analyzing the information you uncover to boost your own website SEO and climb up the rankings.