Leave a request, and we will conduct a personal demonstration of the service for you, provide you with a trial period, and offer comfortable conditions for starting exploring the tool
Use capabilities of Serpstat for your media
Do you need a continuous stream of content and stable traffic?
Solve the challenges faced by content teams using the Serpstat platform:
Finding ideas for content is a time-consuming process. Discover news feeds, monitor trends, find viral content ideas and evergreen topics that attract new and retain existing readers.
Facilitate the process of creating large amounts of quality content for your team. Identify audience interest and focus only on content that is worth the investment.
Ready-made content quickly becomes outdated. Audit your content and optimize it to get regular traffic and save a team's time for creating new content.
Find ideas from competitors and create new sections, special projects and headings depending on the interests of your target audience. Use Serpstat power to scale.
Key opportunities for media:
Find out how useful Serpstat can be for your business!
Content plan and strategy development
- Find the most successful competitors in a niche to analyze their projects.
- Collect the semantics of competitors and implement it in your projects.
- Analyze the pages attracting the most traffic, social media shares, external links and collect promising content topics.
- Create content on hot topics by analyzing trending queries;
- Collect semantics to create evergreen content that will drive traffic to your site on a regular basis;
- Attract a new audience: find keywords that are in demand by your target audience and use them in your content.
Content audit and updates
- Analyze the in-demand content of competitors, and use the semantics you missed to optimize content.
- Create a site navigation that is understandable to the audience by analyzing the successful cases of competitors.
- Optimize a ste mobile version, fix errors in meta tags and 404, find broken images in articles.
- Determine how effective your work on projects is and whether it is worth the resources spent.
- Track keywords that bring traffic depending on regions and types of issue.
- Monitor the effectiveness of competitors' SEO campaigns in the top-100 SERPs.
AI for content
Most media projects choose Individual and Team plans
Individual is suitable if a project is handled by one specialist, Team — for a small team of up to 3 people. And if you want to get advanced features, try the Agency plan or contact a manager to select a subscription for your needs.
|Options and credits||Team|
$119 / month
$59 / month
|Tools for team work and reporting|
|Members in a team||3||1|
|Additional users for reports mailing||5||0|
|Projects to track, analyze and audit||25||5|
|Number of accesses per project||50||0|
|Rows export per month||250,000||50,000|
|Access to the API|
|Keyword, domain, URL analysis and Link analysis|
|Requests per day||500||100|
|Results for requests for Keyword, domain, and URL analysis||10,000||2,000|
|Results for request for links analysis||10,000||2,000|
|Position checks per month||50,000||10,000|
|Organic keyword rankings|
|Paid keyword rankings|
|Desktop and mobile rankings|
|Pages to audit||150,000||30,000|
|Pages to audit per scan||25,000||5,000|
|One page audit|
|Tools, including AI for content tools, Clustering and Batch Analysis|
|Credits for tools||25,000||5,000|
|AI for content tools|
|Keyword, domain and link batch analysis|
Other tools and opportunities for media:
Databases of search engines in all regions of the world
- 230 databases of keywords and domains, the volume of which is constantly increasing in the background, without manual updates.
- The most extensive databases of Google USA and Google UK on the market.
Own link index and link analysis
- 952 billion links across 168 million domains, only fresh data.
- "Live" base of relevant links to analyze the link profile of customers and competitors and to search for new link building strategies.
Task lists for projects
- Check the quality and optimization of a project content on the checklist: from creating a text to optimizing the finished material.
- Use a tool to create content, fix and refine it, and analyze performance.
- Buy one Serpstat account and work with the entire team of editors and marketers.
- Distribute credits among employees, control their use and the efficiency of each employee.
Additional services for media platforms
Try services for parsing Google results and for mass analysis of search results. Detect trending queries, check the frequency of thousands of phrases on a schedule, and collect complete data on an array of keywords in search engine results.
SERP Crawling Service
Analyze SERPs for the required array of keywords in any region, desktop and mobile, organic and context search results and in any language in Google. From $0.001 to $0.0013 per request, depending on volume.
Learn more →
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.