The referring domains report shows all domains that link to the analyzed site.
Referring domains — a list of domains that link to the analyzed site.
Referring pages — the number of referring pages in the domain.
Domain Rank — an indicator of domain authority on a scale from 0 to 100. It depends on the number of sites referring to the analyzed domain, as well as on the number of referring sites to these referring sites. Thus, all sites in the index associated with the analyzed domain are taken into account.
Referring domains report provides an opportunity to:
1. Copy it to the clipboard;
2. Set up the report display convenient for you — you can select the columns you need to display in the report;
3. Create or apply a saved filter;
4. Export in various formats;
When working with a large amount of data, we recommend using the API. For more information on working with the backlink API, see the article.
Redirected domains shows the number of domains that entirely redirect to the analyzed one transferring the link juice. By analyzing competitors, SEO professionals will be able to see a complete picture of link mass, which will optimize backlink analysis for a site.
You can get to the report in two ways:
1. The Backlink dashboard report contains information about the redirected domains;
2. Go to Referring domains and click to the Redirected domains.