Ad Examples returns all ads displayed for the researched query and its related keywords.
Advert - an ad displayed for the keyword
Keyword - a query for which an ad is displayed.
Volume - keyword monthly search volume
CPC - keyword cost per click
Competition - level of competition on the keyword in paid search
Filtering and Sorting:
The data can be sorted by:
- search volume according to Google AdWords;
- domain position for a keyword;
- keyword cost per click;
- keyword competition level in paid search;
- number of words in a keyword;
- presence of place names
- presence or absence of specific words in a keyword.