|How-to||– 4 min read –||October 25, 2019|
What are keyword stuffing and redundant phrases
What is keyword stuffing
After the overloaded text is identified, the search engine may filter the whole site as well as particular pages. If it happened, you need to find and shift all the keyword-stuffed texts with more appropriate ones. While doing it, you should make the new texts interesting, relevant, useful, and readable.
Keyword stuffing means a square root of the total amount of a single keyword repeating. For example, if there are 16 repeatings, the stuffing score is 4. The text is considered as stuffed if its score is over 7.
How to improve the keyword stuffing
- shift some keywords with their synonyms or pronouns, change some phrases to decrease their density and get the optimal result;
- increase the total amount of words. This will help to distribute the keys through the text and decrease their density.
How to check the keyword stuffing in 2019
- re-read the text and delete all the odd phrases and sentences;
- correct some stylistic errors;
- estimate the text quality and usability;
- if there are too many errors, it's better to write another text than to correct the initial one.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)