|News||– 9 min read –||February 20, 2018|
Serpstat API SDK: Get Your Own SEO Tool In Google Sheets
of Product at Serpstat
The tool we created allows to get all the data found under Domain Analysis and Keyword Research sections without having to manually research search terms, URLs or domains one by one which can be quite a tedious job for you digital marketers and business owners in a high-paced digital environment.
Instantiating an SEO tool in your Google Spreadsheet
Giving your permission to the script to run in your Google account
Getting your API token and setting up API access
please refresh the document after selecting a language.
- Advertising report – a worksheet used to pull ads that are displayed in paid search for a seed keyword.
- Competitors report – a worksheet used to pull the most powerful competitors for your keyword and its associated search terms.
- Domain history report – a worksheet used to pull historical data on the domain's visibility trend and number of keywords.
- Domain info report – a worksheet used to pull the overall performance of a domain: number of keywords ranked for, number of paid keywords, direct competitors, pages with the highest visibility score, current visibility score etc.)
- Domain Keywords Report – a worksheet used to pull all keywords a domain is ranking for in Top 100 search results in the specified search engine.
- Domain Intersection report – a worksheet used to pull common keywords among compared domains.
- Domain unique keywords report – a worksheet used to pull unique keywords of one of the compared domains.
- Domain urls report – a worksheet used to pull domain's URLs that rank for at least one search term in Google's Top 100 search results. The report also features the number of keywords each of these URLs ranks for.
- Keyword info report – a worksheet used to pull keyword metrics: monthly search volume, cost per click, keyword SEO difficulty etc.
- Keywords report – a worksheet used to pull associated search terms for your seed keyword based on full-text search. The report contains all crucial metrics for returned keywords: monthly search volume, cost per click, keyword SEO difficulty etc
- Keyword top report – a worksheet used to pull the Top 100 search results for a keyword.
- Related keywords report – a worksheet used to pull keywords that produce 1 to 20 listings that are identical to the listings for your seed keyword in Top 20 search results.
- Suggestions report – a worksheet used to pull search suggestions for your seed keyword based on full-text search.
- URL competitors report – a worksheet used to pull competitors for the researched URL.
- URL keywords report – a worksheet used to pull keywords that the researched URL ranks for.
- URL missing keywords report – a worksheet used to pull keywords that competitors of the researched URL rank for in Top 10 search results, while your URL doesn't rank for them even in Top 100 search results.
The number of API rows you'll be charged for an API query depends on the number of returned results each data item in the results takes away one API row from your account. The number of available API rows depends on your plan.
A single query for your domain keywords or related keywords is made by the script, but multiple items are returned in the response, each of them being considered as an API row withdrawn from your account.
As a real world example, you'll be charged 200 API rows for a seed keyword that returned 200 related keywords.
- click on the drop-down list icon
- remove the field value if you want to choose another search engine
- after deleting the field value, you'll be able to choose another search engine
Download this manual in PDF format to get back to it whenever you want.
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)
Why doesn't the API have an option for Google Bulgaria?
We are sorry for missing Google Bulgaria out.
Thanks a lot for pointing that out! We've already added it to the tool.