How to Sell Your SEO Services
Find potential clients
Choose the field you know your way around and create a list of most frequently searched queries within this field. Let's take sport nutrition supplements as an example. Here is a strategy you should follow:
1. Create a list of at least 10 keywords that people use to find the required goods or services. To do this type the most obvious keywords within the niche to the Serpstat search bar, go to "Seo Research" and click on "Keyword selection."
3. Sort the domains by their search volume (include only websites that are on 21st+ position).
Run a website audit
- Go to Website Audit module and click on "create new project", then you need to enter the domain and project's name.
- After the project is created click on "Start Audit".
3. Estimate the quality of the website.
To help you do this, we created SDO (Serpstat domain optimization score) ㅡ parameter that shows how well the domain is optimized based on correlation of the total number of errors and how critical they are to the number of possible errors.
Prepare an offer
- The audit report. The trick is, you don't offer the audit report, you give it to your potential client without asking. Tell about the critical errors that are found on the website and their possible consequences. Explain what errors you'll fix and what this changes will result in.
- Bright graphs. You need it to make the offer even more memorable and demonstrable. We have a special feature where you can find the overall information about the domain in the form of graph. Go to "Infographics" section and click on "Save the image."
- The growth forecast. Be honest here, don't promise to improve rankings and bring the domain from 25th page to the 1st one in a month. Tell what errors you'll fix and what the effects of this would be. Tell that you'll optimize the crawl budget and explain what it's for.
Such offer won't go unnoticed because it at least differs from common offers that website owners receive every day. You provide data on the particular website and reinforce it with the audit report. In such a way you will prepare the ground for the commercial offer and increase the chances to get a new client. Good luck!
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)