The report lists variations of the search keyword that domains use to promote in PPC.
Pages — the number of landing pages that ads for this key lead to.
Difficulty — an assessment of the competition level for a keyword for promotion to the top-10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain was not previously ranked within the top-100 Google for this key. Red and green indicators show a change in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
3. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
5. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself;
6. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.