The tool shows the number and position of keywords for which the analyzed domain is ranked in the top 100 Google and top 50 Yandex.
For each keyword, Serpstat displays the monthly frequency, traffic, cost per click for PPC, the level of competition in the PPC, the number of results in the SERP, and the URL to which the keyword itself leads.
Keyword difficulty — an assessment of the keyword competition level for promotion to the top 10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain wasn’t previously ranked within the top 100 Google or top 50 Yandex for this key. Red and green marks indicate changes in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
Traffic — approximate keyword traffic for the analyzed domain.
CPC — cost per click is in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
Results — the number of results in the search results for this keyword.
URL — the page where this key leads.
Report set up
Here are some more tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. There is a button in the upper right corner that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help you with this;
3. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, to export in various formats;
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports.
5. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.